Finance & Accounting Domain:
SGL Finance and Accounting (F&A) solutions help finance leaders design, transform and run their processes and operations to realize their finance transformation goals. Reimagining finance through practical and agile analytics, digital technology, and advanced organizational models unlocks working capital, boosts productivity, and drives compliance.
Margin growth, working capital management, regulatory compliance and proactive risk mitigation have emerged as key focus areas for CFOs. For the finance and accounting (F&A) function to deliver compelling value, automation of the bulk of its underlying transactional business processes is essential.
SGL Finance and Accounting Services span various F&A-linked workflows, including ones pertaining to accounts payable (AP), accounts receivable (AR), and order to cash (O2C). Our comprehensive services help CFOs consolidate, standardize, and automate key business processes, resulting in higher cash flow, reduced operating costs, less revenue leakage, and better margins.
Solutions We Offer:
We empower businesses to transform the following key F&A sub-functions:
- Accounts Payable: Improve cash flow through optimization of days payable outstanding (DPO); get analytics-based, actionable insights for intelligent sourcing and spend analysis
- Accounts Receivable: Facilitate effective working capital management, as well as reduce days sales outstanding (DSO) and bad debt
- Financial planning and analysis (FP&A): Transform budgeting, financial reporting, and forecasting processes for effective financial planning
- Trust accounting: Streamline and automate business processes for enhanced trust fund management; reduce doubtful debts with accurate data and optimized workflows
- Treasury and billing services: Transform risk, liquidity, and investment, and cash flow management functions; improve billing accuracy and timelines; plug revenue leakages through proactive analysis of unbilled cases
- CFO risk services: Improve risk assessment, risk mitigation, and risk reporting process; to identify major risks or highly interpretive accounting issues through detailed financial statement reviews and alignment to GAAP \ IFRS
You can reap the following benefits with SGL’ Finance and Accounting Services:
- Enhanced operational efficiency: Slash operating expenses by over 70% through operational redesign; implement our cloud-based TAP solution to generate up to 60% savings in cost per invoice; free up working capital by reducing the turnaround time (TAT) for core F&A transactions
- Better cash flow: Use predictive analytics tools for better spend management and invoice management; deploy effective master data management and smart analytics tools to gain on-demand, granular visibility into expenses, and thus, control overheads effectively
- Reduced revenue leakage: Reduce past dues by over 10% with improved collections
- Higher margins: Reduce selling, general and administrative (SG&A) expenses to improve the bottom line; shorten TAT for order management by up to 80%
- Robust risk management: Enhance controllership through better substantiation of balance sheet accounts; adhere to country specific regulations across different jurisdictions
Link for GST ON CLICK